A show that impacted me. ( A series)

 Tell us about a book/ show that impacted you...

Well, I have been an avid reader for quite a long time and I have read a lot in this course of the period. Reading has always been an escape from reality which gives me a clear soul and more happiness while I am in the situation but whatever a great show does can't even comprehend by a great book. amidst reading the visuals get created while you are reading and that's a thing born in your brain, how accurate it depends on you while watching shows relaxes you with the visualization part. up until now, I have watched many movies and quite a few documentaries and shows. Obviously, I will not be giving any spoilers or anything related to shows in this series. Well, pop culture always leaves an impact on you when you are coming from that period when pop culture is on a rise. When I first read that question Chernobyl automatically popped into my mind. I watched Chernobyl first time randomly as I was intrigued by the name, the name itself was very intriguing which increased my curiosity to know more about what it was also because Russia hasn't been really much involved in our readings and even in our pop culture that became the second reason for me to be intrigued by a show based on a Russian theme. Apart from that literature and language of Russia are quite hidden from the world which made me more curious to know more about it.

Whenever something dark is about to happen nobody knows what will happen but the smell of the air brings along the news of the disaster that might come. I watched Chernobyl as it was a miniseries and I was able to complete it in a day or two. Chernobyl starts with a firefighter going to work because an accident was reported. Well, ''the show starts with frontline workers because they are the ones who were affected the most as they are frontline workers.'' The frontline workers get suffered the most even in most cases, we have observed front-line workers getting affected. The way humans can cause damage to the extent that can bring suffering to the whole of humanity but also the combined efforts of humanity to bring the damage back as it was a very beautiful thing that got highlighted in the series. Amidst the series, one more grey line that gets highlighted about the Russian regime is the way they'll go to any extent for protecting their selves and their secrets. while this may be helpful to the government but obviously its ill effects are faced by people under the government. Being ignorant and arrogant never takes you to any place and especially not in your workplace. Why team building and emotions like compassion is necessary I understood from this series. The damage that happened there was really frightening but also a great lesson for centuries about how one shouldn't take decisions within a range of anger.


Coming to an end with this short documentation of world's deadliest disaster I hope you'll like it.

Comments

Popular Posts